For this project, I created the scenography for the exhibition “Picasso, Bathers and Bathers”, which should have opened at the MusÈe des Beaux-Arts in Lyon on March 18, 2020. This re-reading of the theme of the bathing woman from the work of Pablo Picasso has influenced my creative process. This allowed me to respond to issues related to invitation, progression, distancing and finally to the attention given to each practitioner of this singular exhibition. The aim is to find at the same time a graphic accuracy and a certain balance between substance and form. We then try to adapt as finely as possible to the needs and feelings of the visitor, with a view to awakening his sensations without falling into sensationalism. This exhibition attempts to embody a form of expography known as “delicate”, which implies the will to guide without directing so that the visitor can more instinctively understand the space.
- POINT Q
- Immersion - An algo-rhythmic exploration
- Shelter - a VR solution to meltdowns of people on the autism spectrum
- Dramatis Avatae - Graphic staging of digital theater
- Agora Flore
- Au fil du temps
- Generation Ex-Ideae: a re-interpretation of politics in the post-digital era
- Gwaskedoù da gouemon
- Creation of a temporary exhibition pavilion for the Louis Vuitton brand in response to the LVMH Group's LIFE program launched in 2004 for 2020.
- Elsewhere at home
- Space feast
- what role can designers play in the Place de la Crise?