How to register as a new student at the ESAA la Martinière Diderot
New Students need to formally register with the Secretary for administrative and educational registration.
Before arriving in France, make sure you have registered with your home university, as they will validate your year abroad when you get back.
For enrolment, all students must have :
- a photocopy of their passport/identity card,
- a certificate of registration in their home university
- 2 identity photos.
- A certificate of registration with the Student Social Security
- a certificate of subscription to Civil liability insurance (Attestation d’assurance « responsabilité civile »)
- for European students: a photocopy of your European Health Insurance Card
Please bring the originals of these documents, as well as photocopies
Once you have completed your registration, the Secretary will issue your student card.
Organisation of the academic year
Deadline for application (online application and form) :
Autumn semester (L3/M1) : May 13, 2017
Spring semester : November 30, 2017