My project deals with containers used for serving a liquid, and more specifically water. Through this project, I wanted to try an exploratory approach, oriented on formal experimentation, gripping and the relationship that we will maintain with the object. To reach this objective, I first conducted an exploration phase on containers by means of a typological classification, a monitoring of existing projects but also via lexical resources. Later, this first phase allowed me to anchor my project, and to launch a formal research phase. The utensil I designed proposes a new way of using (serving?) water at the table. I designed my object from a very precise gesture, so by working on the container’s design, my objective was to ritualize the serving of water thanks to the manipulation of this object.
- POINT Q
- Immersion - An algo-rhythmic exploration
- Shelter - a VR solution to meltdowns of people on the autism spectrum
- Dramatis Avatae - Graphic staging of digital theater
- Agora Flore
- Au fil du temps
- Generation Ex-Ideae: a re-interpretation of politics in the post-digital era
- Form of expography known as "delicate"...
- Gwaskedoù da gouemon
- Creation of a temporary exhibition pavilion for the Louis Vuitton brand in response to the LVMH Group's LIFE program launched in 2004 for 2020.
- Elsewhere at home
- Space feast
- what role can designers play in the Place de la Crise?