With the digitisation of our work tools, the borderline between working time and free time is disappearing. My projects aim to give workers tools to be aware of the matter of rhythm on their well-being. With these tools, they can control their rhythm, visualize it, share it and thus re-establish boundaries between their different lifetimes. After surveys, research, and experimentation with telework, I proposed alternative interactions to set the rhythm of exchanges in videoconferencing and conceptualized an accompanying product to manage one’s rhythm in telework. Indeed, working at one’s own pace and with the rhythm of others must be possible in all working conditions to ensure everyone’s well-being.
- Form of expography known as "delicate"...
- Gwaskedoù da gouemon
- Creation of a temporary exhibition pavilion for the Louis Vuitton brand in response to the LVMH Group's LIFE program launched in 2004 for 2020.
- Elsewhere at home
- Space feast
- what role can designers play in the Place de la Crise?
- DUP method (Designer,User,Photography)
- I look for graphic and spatial tools that transform the way we look at the city...
- Design and techno-centered innovation
- Orio. Vocational and academic guidance
- Avura concept