As I was working on the topic “women and kitchens” for my essay, I realized that the fact that we cook less and less has had disastrous consequences on our societies and our natural environment. To try to solve this issue, I wanted to revisit our perception of home kitchens in urban areas by transforming them into the most important and unifying space in the appartment. That is how the Permappart’ was born. The purpose of this layout is to invite everyone, grown-ups and children, to reconsider their nutritional habits, by growing, cooking and eating their own food. Permaculture as a way of life achieves this goal by offering us an alternative to daily cooking as we know it, one that is healthier and more sustainable. It encourages us to imagine new ways of feeding ourselves, together. Furthermore, the global crisis we are currently enduring pushes us to do so. More than ever, cooking must be considered as a source of pleasure.
- POINT Q
- Immersion - An algo-rhythmic exploration
- Shelter - a VR solution to meltdowns of people on the autism spectrum
- Dramatis Avatae - Graphic staging of digital theater
- Agora Flore
- Au fil du temps
- Generation Ex-Ideae: a re-interpretation of politics in the post-digital era
- Form of expography known as "delicate"...
- Gwaskedoù da gouemon
- Creation of a temporary exhibition pavilion for the Louis Vuitton brand in response to the LVMH Group's LIFE program launched in 2004 for 2020.
- Elsewhere at home
- Space feast
- what role can designers play in the Place de la Crise?