Lecture by Tereza Ruller from the Dutch studio The Rodina, Tuesday, March 19 at school, as a preamble to a workshop dedicated to performative design.
- POINT Q
- Immersion - An algo-rhythmic exploration
- Shelter - a VR solution to meltdowns of people on the autism spectrum
- Dramatis Avatae - Graphic staging of digital theater
- Agora Flore
- Au fil du temps
- Generation Ex-Ideae: a re-interpretation of politics in the post-digital era
- Form of expography known as "delicate"...
- Gwaskedoù da gouemon
- Creation of a temporary exhibition pavilion for the Louis Vuitton brand in response to the LVMH Group's LIFE program launched in 2004 for 2020.
- Elsewhere at home
- Space feast
- what role can designers play in the Place de la Crise?